Friday, September 26, 2008

HI :)

Hello there so this is my first post... and I have no idea what to say :) Anyway I'm just gonna list some of my favorite quotes...

"It is better to have learned and never used, then need to use but never learned."

"Practice makes better."

"Anyone who thinks sunshine brings happiness, has never danced in the rain."

"I you can talk... you can sing, if you can walk... you can dance."

"No one said achieving a goal was easy."

"The reason people hold on to memories so tight is that memories are the only thing that doesn't change when everything else does."

"Expect the impossible."

"A real friend is someone who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."

"Act as if it is impossible to fail."

"I have been driven many times to my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had absolutely no other place to go."


So ya... Peace and love my friends have a fantastic day!

No comments: