Friday, October 31, 2008

Car Accident!

So it was Wednesday morning and a person in my carpool had to be at school by 7:15. So as usual I drove and everything was fine. I was on I-5 and noticed the car slowing down in front of me. The next thing I knew the car in front of me was completely stopped. I slammed on my brake and rear ended them. In doing so I pushed his car into the car in front of him. I also TOTALED my car! Luckily, the only people who got hurt were me and my sister, and they are just minor injuries. We both now have sprained feet. I felt so bad for the guy I hit. But he made me feel better by saying that there was really nothing I could have done to prevent from hitting him because the car in front of him stopped suddenly and made him hit his brakes, and then that made me hit mine. I have pictures of both cars but I don't know how to get them from my phone to the computer! so when I can figure that out I will show you. But yeah anyway, I am fine now same with my sister and the other person that was in the car with me, and so is the person I hit. So that was an interesting day! Oh and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
xoxo Peace and Love xoxo

No comments: