Sunday, October 26, 2008

Overall A Fun Homecoming Weekend!

Hey so Bellarmine won their homecoming game (27 to 26) WE just happened to score in the last 20 seconds of the game and won. It was a really close game! Anyway that was on Friday an last night I had the homecoming dance! I had so much fun... that is when my date actually showed up! lol Well here's the story...I went to my friends house so we could get ready together. We had three hours and we didn't even get dressed until her date showed up! We were just there watching A Cinderella Story. I Love the movie! We were all going to meet at my friends house (there was only four of us) around 6 o'clock and then go to Duke's, down by the water, to eat dinner, but my date got lost and was lost for almost 3 hours! I felt really bad that he was lost and I didn't even think about if something had happened to him and that's why he wasn't calling anymore, until someone mentioned "well what if something bad happened" and then I started getting really nervous because he wouldn't answer his phone anymore. And you know you never start thinking about things like that until someone puts it in your head and then that is all you can think about. We waited at my friends house til 8 o'clock and missed our reservations, but we had to leave at 8:15 whether my date was there or not because they close the doors at 8:45. So once we got to Bellarmine I found my sister with her date and my dates sister was with them and she was so scared and crying and I felt really bad which made me worry even more so I started crying. We kept trying his cell but he wouldn't pick up, then we called his mother and she and his sister kept saying how he would never just ditch me and I knew that but they we also worried about him. When I started talking to his mom on the phone, he finally showed up. This was around 9 o'clock. He said he got really lost and then his cell died so he threw it somewhere in his car. I was just happy that he was okay, but I felt so bad because he worried me. It was really cute. Also by the time he got there like everyone already knew the story and was glad he was there now, just like I was. We waited in line for pictures which took an hour, so by the time we were done we only had an hour to dance. But the picture thing was so messed up cause we were at the front of the line and then ended up at the very end, like when we looked back there was no one behind us anymore. Dancing was a lot of fun. It was weird at first, but it was still fun. He wanted to swing dance but neither of us knew how so it didn't work too well. But I had a lot of fun! After the dance I went back to my friends house and watched Disturbia. Well that was pretty much my homecoming weekend. So, until my next post.
xoxo Peace and Love xoxo

No comments: