Saturday, October 4, 2008

Eventful Week

So this past week was very eventful. It was full of new things that were hard to accept at first. For school this week was really stressful. I had a lot of tests and had an especially hard AP Chemistry test that no one thinks they did good on. I hate that class because no matter how hard I try in that class I still do bad. Hopefully that will change before the next test. Also at school people are starting to ask people to homecoming. Me and my friends decided that were are just going to go in a group of people because all that guys in my grade already have girlfriends. It sucks! Bellarmine had a football game on Friday and won, surprisingly, 6-0 against Central Kitsap. The main things that happened this week was at dance. To begin one of the girls on my dance team quit, which really sucks because it was a lot of fun having her there. But then again I am glad that she realized she didn't really want to be there. It also sucked because she was starting to become my friend and she was my partner in every one of the dances I am in. It is okay in my lyrical because this girl named Chloe is taking her spot, so she is my new partner. On Monday I had to teach her the beginning of lyrical and I think she is doing really well for how long she has been in the class and at the studio. I think she has a lot of potential. I have to admit though when I first found out that she was in the group I wasn't very happy because here she is new to the studio and made the Sr. group where I tried for 3 years to get on the Sr. group. I guess it was just hard for me to accept that and I don't really know why, all I know now is that I am glad she has added to our group to help fill in Bria's(the girl that quit) spot. I also want to say that I am happy so far in dance this year. I have started becoming friends with the Sr. group this year, which I never really was friends with. They are so sweet and I love them. They make going to dance fun and I look forward to it each and everyday. There isn't one person on the team that I don't like. During one of the Thursday classes we had a discussion about what we liked about each other. This was really helpful because we could hear what the other people on our team feel about us. Of course, this whole discussion was really emotional for me mainly because I don't really share my feelings. I tend to keep to myself. This is all changing this year though. I have been more open to my feelings and I realized it is a lot less stressful if you don't have to worry about all your emotions kept inside of you. Anyway, I am glad to be in the group I am in and am glad to be making all these new friends. I love every single one of them and each day I hope to grow closer together. Anyway, that was pretty much my week. Of course there were tears, but I know that all my friends will be there to support me. From both school and dance. And if you guys are reading this I love each and every one of you with all my heart. You guys mean the world to me. So until my next post. Peace and love xoxoxo

5 comments:

Amalitta Gamlieli said...

i know youre goning to have a great year sis i love you so much see you soon :) xoxo

Jessica said...

Thanks for having faith in me sis! I love you too! xoxo

Liz said...

Hey Jess, I didn't know you had a blog. It's really cute! I will have to get you added on my blog. BTW, I don't know if I told you, but I thought you had a really beautiful presence in ballet at the recital this year. You have really grown, and I am sure are doing great on the team this year. It was good to see you in September. You are a really sweet girl! It would have been nice to talk to you more.

Jessica said...

Thanks liz! That really means a lot to me. I wish we could have talked more too! Oh and I only got a blog because Amalitta set it up for me. You are a really sweet person too!

Nikky said...

Hey sister! I love you sooooo much and miss u....but I get to see you tommarow!!!!!!I know you are going to have a fun year, its just the beginning afterall. I hope you have a great night. Love u mucho xoxoxoxoxoxo